Natalee Johnson, is a mother, author, educator, community change agent and advocate for children, youth, women and families. She is the founder of Passion 4 Dreams Inc. Natalee is the author of My Magnificent Hair (2016) and I Come As I Am: Reflections of Verse (Revised 2016).
She has been featured in the documentary of Early Childhood Video for Ontario by the College of Early Childhood Educators (2013) and several newspaper articles within Ontario, Canada. As a trailblazer, Natalee is not only an author and mother, she is passionate about community and uses her talents, skills and knowledge to partner with organizations and community leaders to work towards sustainability and build stronger communities. She is active volunteer within her community and has served as a board member for not-for-profit organizations.
International Speaking Engagements:
- One Women Fearless Women’s Summit, Guest Speaker, Topic: Moving with Purpose and Not Fear, Columbia , Ohio, June 29th, 2019
- One Women Fearless Women’s Summit, Guest Speaker, Topic: Moving with Purpose and Not Fear, New York City ( March 16th, 2019)
- Co-facilitator and organizer of the Girl’s Empowered Youth Conference (October, 2018)
- Guest Speaker at Black Women Bridging Borders, York University, (2017)
- Guest Speaker at Seneca College Career Day, (2017)
- Organizer of Passion 4 Dreams Black History Event, covered by RogersTV Peel Region, (2017)
- Share Caribbean News Paper, (2013)
- Featured in the College of Early Childhood Educators Promotional Video Highlighting Early Childhood Educators in Ontario, (2013)
- Featured in the Toronto Sun Newspaper, (2012)
- Featured in Toronto Metro Business Newspaper, (2011)
- Featured in Seneca Red Magazine, (2011)
- Received Seneca College Distinction Award,(2011)
Natalee continues to speak and share her experiences within organizations, community settings, workshops and events. She is not only a role model for young girls and women, she is a change agent and leader empowering other’s to step out of comfort zone, while pursuing her dreams and aspirations. She is determined to continue to use her gifts, knowledge and skills to IMPACT lives.